Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Groups Technical Question

Hi Gerald!

I read the blogs are having technical issues and before messing up something I want to ask if there is no technical problem starting a social group.

I realized that we can start a social group following this link http://www.levelplatforum.com/social-groups

And I want to start a teenagers group, but wanting to ask before if I can do it or wait until the blogs are fixed.

Thanks for your attention

Hi Cybernetic.
    If you could wait 24 to start your group,reason being the forum will be getting a upgrade soon .Hopefully the bugs will be gone and the blog will be fixed.
    Thanks

Comment

No problem Gerald, and glad to see the forum is back

Comment

The site should be much faster now,when posting

Comment

Wow - that's awesome news - lets see, I'm going to try it out with this post as its been frustrating taking so long to post copy and paste and repost in the past...... if it works now I'll be thrilled... what was the problem anyways?

Comment

Wow!! It worked, faster than the speed of lightening, congrats on getting the bugs out!

Comment

I like how the loading time improved significantly, at the time that errors are not longer happening, at least no error has come out to me.

Great job Gerald!

Comment

Nice, job well done.

Comment

Working...
                X