Hey everyone..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone..

I wanted to join here for a few different reasons. I have never been addicted to anything personally but I have had friends and family who have been or who are, even one I am not sure is or not. Hard to tell. I'm just looking for a place to vent outside of my circle to ease the thoughts. I hope you guys and gals will have me

Yes of course. You are welcome shad0wcast. Can you tell us some of the things your friends are addicted to?

Comment

Originally posted by miles rose View Post
      Yes of course. You are welcome shad0wcast. Can you tell us some of the things your friends are addicted to?
      Some have issues with alcohol, some with weed, others with pain killers. It is a mess. I am glad I have been welcomed here. I have not been on in sometime. I honestly forgot I joined here and got an alert in my e-mail. Glad I seen it!

Comment

[QUOTE=shad0wcast;n13723]

Some have issues with alcohol, some with weed, others with pain killers. It is a mess. I am glad I have been welcomed here. I have not been on in sometime. I honestly forgot I joined here and got an alert in my e-mail. Glad I seen it! [

I pray they get help soon and be completely free from such dangerous addiction, Yeah Shad0wcast, we all get help by real people right here.

Comment

Working...
        X