Trying to Save others .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to Save others .

This is Characteristic of adult children.I confuse love and pity so I tend to Pity and Rescue others.I am also addicted to excitement............just cant let things be............I want that adrenalin rush..........even though I inwardly know its a Big part of my problem.
    I get overly excited..........causing rushing thoughts...leading to Anxious Pain..and an Inability to relax.
    I can be constantly giving out to myself....again causing more tention....on tention.I have become an approval seeker..loosing my own identity in the Process.

Been aware of all this I need to try and work on this Thought process of mine.
    Know, that Im doing these things over and over for years now...hoping for different result...................I AM NUMBER ONE NOW>
    It wont change unless I try and Practice a Solution.
    Lovingly ....Try and imagine been my own loving Self....Caring always for me first.....Forgiving myself Constantly,If at first I dont suceed Try..Try...Try Again.

Meegee you need to slow,I thought you were a alcoholic and are you talking with your sponsor about these things.When I was in early recovery I thought I had a lot of different problems besides alcoholism.You just need to work the steps ,I too had a lot of problem that you mention in your post but once I started to work the steps most of them went away over time .Does that make any sense to you??

Comment

By reading your post Meegee, I feel you are having mixed emotions, and this is what is confusing you, and making you think you have more problem that you think of besides your alcohol addiction.

I have to agree with Gerald suggesting that you speak out your mind with your sponsor, so he can help you clarify all of those sensations.

Comment

Many people who realize they have one problem start seeing themselves with many problems which is hardly ever the case. Knowing you are an addict is a stinger. Just relax and don't over judge yourself.

Comment

are you in rush to get everything very quickly?
          why?
          speak out to people whom you think are your supporters. honestly choose them.
          talk to them, listen them and surely you will get positive energy to fight your restlessness.

Comment

Originally posted by jaisreep View Post
            are you in rush to get everything very quickly?
            why?
            speak out to people whom you think are your supporters. honestly choose them.
            talk to them, listen them and surely you will get positive energy to fight your restlessness.

I agree with this. Don't rush a process, specially one that is to fragile.

Comment

We should always try to save others. The creator save me when i save other. This feelings are make you more fresh in your life. So, we should do this good practice.

Comment

Working...
              X